High performance products from the world’s top suppliers
Taking advantage of the latest innovative technology, manufacturers are able to incorporate green elements and more user-friendly properties into their products. Here are some of our highlighted exhibitors who are ready to showcase their latest collections.
• Desenio (Belgium): they will showcase fabrics designed by in-house designers in Belgium. All their fabrics have passed 18 mechanical & fire-retardant tests including martindale wear resistance, pilling, wyzenbeek, seam slippage, tensile strength & elongation, tearing strength wing shaped, colour fastness, dimensional stability, washing, dry clean and ironing to ensure their sustainability. Desenio fabrics are also Oeko-Tex 100 Standard-certified.
• Elastron (Portugal): their own brands such as HydroCare and EasyToClean are innovative treatments which enhance durability and reduce maintenance. Their new brand – Advanced Fabrics – is a selection of exclusive and advanced articles that have undergone special treatments such as fire and scratch resistance, and that can be cleaned with only water and are free of chemicals. Elastron Premium Leather, for example, lasts up to five times more than other general fabrics and is resistant to heat and flames, and wet and dry abrasion.
• Hangzhou Longshi Textile Co Ltd (China): will introduce their multifunctional blackout series at the fair. Their products feature fire-retardant, noise-cancelling, thermal insulation and water-repellent properties. They have also acquired the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard certification and passed the EU REACH regulation.
• Microfibres (US): operating plants in the US and China, they produce nylon velvet using flocking techniques. Their MICROFIBRES brands are known throughout the word for innovative design and superior quality. The majority of the company’s products are made with nylon 66 which produces very soft but durable products that are also Oeko-Tex-certified.
Whole home exhibitors offering customised home decoration solutions
Due to the growing middle and upper classes in China, consumers’ buying trends have shifted from buying single home textile products to a combination of items with one particular design trend. Matching this trend, a number of whole home exhibitors that provide one-stop services, from selecting home textile products to giving home decoration ideas, have been under the limelight in recent editions of Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – and 2018 is no exception.
This year, visitors can also discover some of the distinctive whole home companies such as Coomo Home which imports mid-range to high-end products to the China market. They have gained more than 1,000 product patents, and have their own design team for customising interior design solutions.
Another featured exhibitor, Mulei Textile, specialises in all kinds of linen products ranging from bedding and curtains to sofa upholstery, carpets and more. They will demonstrate in their booth how to create a green, environmentally friendly and healthy living space. A supplier of Ikea, Maisons, Depot and Intratuin, Casa'I Do is another whole home exhibitor that excels at making use of colour mixtures, nature and plants, metal and gold to create different themes for whole home decoration and products.
The show will be held from 27 – 30 August in the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai. Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles – Autumn Edition is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Home Textile Association (CHTA).
To find out more about this fair, please visit: www.intertextilehome.com.
For more information about Messe Frankfurt textile fairs worldwide, please visit: http://texpertise-network.messefrankfurt.com.
Further press information & picture material
Follow Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles on social media
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With more than 2,400 employees at 30 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €669 million. Thanks to its far-reaching ties with the relevant sectors and to its international sales network, the Group looks after the business interests of its customers effectively. A comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at:
www.messefrankfurt.com | www.congressfrankfurt.de | www.festhalle.de
- ITSH18-PR4-eng (pdf, 163 KB)